- -Enhanced security through password protections, instrument can only be configured by authorized operating personnel.
- -Fully scalable so additional option cards can be added to the recorder at a later date facilitating future expansion.
- -PC Evaluation software provides option to run reports on data for a specific period (daily, weekly, monthly, annually and custom).
- -Data can be annotated with Individual comments via the recorder relating to process events.
- -Practical control knob designed so a user can configure the recorder on the spot even while wearing protective gloves.
- -Able to withstand humid conditions and meets standards for IP65 ingress protection.
- -Easy to clean, even with aggressive media.
- -DataVU 7 is a robust and durable recorder that is ideally suited to challenging and harsh environments.
|Product Category:||Recorders and Data Acquisition|
|Dimensions and size:||144mm x 144mm x 200mm (HxWxD)|
|Number of Internal Analog Channels:||18|
|Number of External Analog Channels:||24|
|Number of Digital Inputs:||24|
|Number of Relay Outputs:||7|
|Power Supply:||100 – 240V AC +10/-15%, 48-63Hz
20 – 30V AC/DC, 48-63Hz
|Communications:||RS232/485 MODBUS, Ethernet, RS 232 Barcode Reader, USB, PROFIBUS DP(option)|
|HMI:||Rotary knob, Touch pad screen(option)
5″ TFT colour screen – 144mm x 144mm / 320 x 240 pixel screen
|Other Functions:||Counters/integrators (27 channels)
Maths (18 channels)
Batch reports (3)
Web Server (option)
|Software Tools:||Set Up, Data Evaluation, Communication|